Are you looking for help with your renting situation?

Renters United is focused on changing laws to make renting better for everyone. We don’t provide support with particular renting situations. However, others do – for help with your own renting or living situation here are some places you can turn to for support:

Got a question about your rights?

Need help to sort a specific problem?

Depressed, anxious, panicky or stressed?

Need help with food or other necessities?

Need help with employment issues?